10. “Happiness Is Not Something Ready Made. It Comes From Your Own Actions.” – Dalai Lama
9. “Happiness Is Like A Kiss. You Must Share It To Enjoy It.” – Bernard Meltzer
8. “The Greater Part Of Our Misery Or Unhappiness Is Determined Not By Our Circumstance But By Our Disposition.”
– Martha Washington
7. “Remember That The Happiest People Are Not Those Getting More, But Those Giving More.”
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. “Action May Not Always Bring Happiness; But There Is No Happiness Without Action.”– Benjamin Disraeli
5. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “If You Want Happiness For An Hour Take A Nap.
If You Want Happiness For A Day – Go Fishing.
If You Want Happiness For A Year – Inherit A Fortune.
If You Want Happiness For A Lifetime – Help Someone Else.”
– Chinese Proverb
3. “Happy People Are Beautiful. They Become Like A Mirror And They Reflect That Happiness.”
– Drew Barrymore
2. “Everyone Wants To Live On Top Of The Mountain, But All The Happiness And Growth Occurs While You’re Climbing It.” – Andy Rooney
1. “Happiness Is Not A Goal… It’s A By-Product Of A Life Well Lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt