A. Ordinary Leader
B. Extraordinary Leader
- Quitter Category People:
- Quitter sees the difficulty that’s why he chose to quit.
- Quitter fall down when he chose to quit.
III. When he saw not possible then he changes the way.
- He cannot sustain.
- He is not meet for handling the difficulties.
- He changes the Goal.
- Fault Finder Category People:
- He will do analyze.
- He searches faults.
III. He doesn’t search solution.
- He thinks 99 bad situations.
- And He changes the goal.
- Dabbler Category People:
- He is initial enthusiasm.
- This man high Energetic.
III. You know what, when he came, he like as great enthusiasm & high energy but when he pulled down more than 3-4 times he also quit.
- And He also changes the goal.
- Stressor Category People:
- He is great powerful people.
- His philosophy, Failure is not the option.
III. When he fell down he gets back up.
- He says, “I am not a loser if I lost once”.
- He says, “I am not a failure if I failed once”.
- He will not cry, he tries.
Master Category People:
- They are not a percentage, they are numbers.
- He creates history.
III. Differences of Stressor & Master: Stressor when he falls down he gets run or Master when he falls down he gets up and back one step, and he said there is always a better way.
- Stressor life is stress but Master life is a strategy.
- Master says, “I am not the failure either winning or learning”.
- He will find out a new way to a goal.
VII. He says, “There is a scope of improvement in me”.
VIII. If he falls down he never changes the goal, he will change the strategy.